As an experienced web developer with more than 10 years of experience, my tenacious and proactive approach in developing, maintaining and tackling several systems in different programming languages, resulted in numerous and important company successes. My excellent communication and development skills have provided vital information to help and improve the business. Most of this was achieved by automating systems to reduce workload; testing web pages, systems and increase revenue by optimising code; creating page layouts in A - B testing; automating e-mail sendout systems for payment renewals; creating new systems whilst monitoring older ones; creating API functionality; testing and deploying such systems and working closely with other IT and marketing people in order to finish a project.
- Page load time decreased by 3s on pages.
- Scheduler system provided reports to marketing reducing around 20,000eur in costs per year.
- Page optimisations increase in product sale revenue of around 3-5%.
- Security fixes to prevent hacking of own systems.
- Automated e-mail sendouts for renewals increasing renewal rates by 8%
- AWS service costs reduced by 5% by changing server specifications
- Code optimisations resulting in front-end developers to work more efficiently
- Adding processes within the teams resulting in an increase in productivity and decrease in costs
Some of my characteristics:
- A responsible person,
- Know several programming languages,
- Great knowledge in Object Oriented Programming,
- Design and develop websites with creativity in mind,
- Troubleshoot coding,
- Document work,
- Interest and drive to use the latest technologies,
- Work in a busy environment,
- Fast learner
Communication is key! Our work can get quite technical and one has to break down the most advanced and complex technical terms into small fractions of information so that every department can understand. Teamwork is also important when working with small and large companies. In these situations, working with multiple aspects of the product, from marketing, to seo and development one has to give out suggestions on what could be done to improve any aspect of the product. That's where I come in handy. I research, advise, develop, build and put my ideas in motion in order to finish the project with or without the help of fellow colleagues. I am always eager to learn new technologies, trends and meet new people.
Apart from my professional life:
I'm a car enthusiast, gamer, I'm always finding ways to modify, build or get my hands dirty in DIY projects and loves to travel!