As an experienced web developer with more than 8 years of experience, my tenacious and proactive approach in developing, maintaining and tackling several systems in different programming languages, resulted in numerous and important company successes. My excellent communication and development skills have provided vital information to help and improve the business. Most of this was achieved by automating systems to reduce workload; testing web pages, systems and increase revenue by optimising code; creating page layouts in A - B testing; automating e-mail sendout systems for payment renewals; creating new systems whilst monitoring older ones; creating API functionality; testing and deploying such systems and working closely with other IT and marketing people in order to finish a project.
- Page load time decreased by 3s on pages.
- Scheduler system provided reports to marketing reducing around 20,000eur in costs per year.
- Page optimisations increase in product sale revenue of around 3-5%.
- Security fixes to prevent hacking of own systems.
- Automated e-mail sendouts for renewals increasing renewal rates by 8%
- AWS service costs reduced by 5% by changing server specifications
- Code optimisations resulting in front-end developers to work more efficiently
- Adding processes within the teams resulting in an increase in productivity and decrease in costs
Some of my characteristics:
- A responsible person,
- Know several programming languages,
- Great knowledge in Object Oriented Programming,
- Design and develop websites with creativity in mind,
- Troubleshoot coding,
- Document work,
- Interest and drive to use the latest technologies,
- Work in a busy environment,
- Fast learner
Communication is key! Our kind of work is quite technical, so sometimes, one must break down the most advanced and complex item into small fractions of information which is important in explaining to less technical people. Whilst doing this one must also work with a team, giving out suggestions on what could be done or improved in a system. That's where I come in handy. I develop, build, advise, research and put my ideas in motion in order to finish the project with or without the help of fellow colleagues. I am always eager to learn new technologies, trends and meet new people.
I'm a car enthusiast, gamer, I'm always finding ways to modify, build or get my hands dirty in DIY projects and loves to travel!